Donna Carrick's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll join that group!"

Donna Carrick replied Aug 4, 2009 to Who writes full-time?

25 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"In my dreams, Benjamin, I'm a full time writer.... HAHAHAHA! (NOT) Like you, I also…"

Donna Carrick replied Aug 4, 2009 to Who writes full-time?

25 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"There's something to your approach, Benjamin. I know a lot of successful writers wou…"

Donna Carrick replied Aug 4, 2009 to So, I got a really funny comment on my blog over the weekend...

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

""Brush" has indeed contributed to our linguistic culture Chris! After all, who can e…"

Donna Carrick replied Aug 4, 2009 to So, I got a really funny comment on my blog over the weekend...

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

""preacher researching sin" -- I love it! Ah well, I'm a little envious of Jon. Such…"

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Thing is, although my own views tend to "liberal", some of my favourite characters t…"

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"So unAmerican, kind of like refusing to cry when the latest American Idol Wannabe si…"

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Maybe he hadn't heard! After all, the inaugeration was "low key" --- hahahaha"

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"This is true, B.R. I've given up weeding, decided instead to try "overlooking" - ha…"

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Jon, you should have seen the beauty of a comment I got yesterday -- flat out prfani…"

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service