Paul Grzegorzek's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you ever read NUmber of The Beast by Robert Heinlein?  At one point there's a d…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied Aug 27, 2011 to What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

"And there's an interesting whole other topic...  I recently started writing a modern…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied Aug 25, 2011 to What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

"If you haven't already, check out Altered Carbon by Richard morgan.  As much crime a…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied Aug 24, 2011 to What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

"Having been an almost alcoholic detective, i actually have to say that i understand…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied May 25, 2011 to What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

"Currently the publishing industry is being uber-cautious.  In the last two years i'v…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied May 9, 2011 to What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

"I think that this is maybe where having been a cop over here and trying to write abo…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied May 9, 2011 to Can you successfully mix procedural with action in a British crime novel?

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by EvilJWinter

"I have set a series of novels in the US, but unfortunately they haven't been picked…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied May 8, 2011 to Can you successfully mix procedural with action in a British crime novel?

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by EvilJWinter

"I saw it, and that's a very good point.  Even Watson did some naughty shooting actio…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied May 8, 2011 to Can you successfully mix procedural with action in a British crime novel?

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by EvilJWinter

"Interesting point.  I quite often have my bad guys being armed with knives and other…"

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by EvilJWinter

"Oooh, Zombie knives!  Seeing as i was in Highland Dress one of them wouldn't have be…"

Paul Grzegorzek replied Apr 15, 2011 to How Much Do You Care About Weapons Accuracy?

21 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Scanlon

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service