All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is TV Burning Out Crime Fiction?

Sweet mother of Lucifer, every time I turn around there's another googly-eyed detective with an eccentric habit solving an increasingly lud…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

54 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by JackBludis

Central Asian Crime

I currently have connections to Kabul, Afghanistan in that I live and work here. I am starting to write crime fiction short stories as well…

Started by DTK Molise

21 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

Could This be the End of CrimeSpace?

Ning is transitioning to a pay-only model, meaning the platform will no longer be free. This means Daniel will either have to pay up or shu…

35 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Edward G. Talbot

Southland: What the Heck???

Watched tonight's episode 3 of second season. They changed the guy who played Lydia's partner! I liked the other guy! Clifton Gonzales is o…

Started by Stacy

4 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Stacy

Am I The Only One Confused By Southland?

Hi All,   Anyone else here watch Southland? I only checked it out because I'm a huge Regina King fan. They started their second season on T…

Started by Stacy

9 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Bill Bushman

How Many Crime Fiction Writers Have Actually Committed a Crime?

You don't necessarily have to say "yes" or "no." But what does a "yes" or "no" mean? Better or worse for the writing?

69 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by S. K. Booke

16th Annual Scarlet Stiletto Awards

Just letting any aspiring Australian female crime writers out there know that entries are now open for the Scarlet Stiletto Awards for Best…

Started by Jacqui Horwood

0 Jul 25, 2009

Choosing chapter headings

In a complicated novel, I've been playing around with the Victorian style of having a long chapter heading: e.g. In which the hero meets...…

Started by Hazel Edwards

7 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

Value of Being Part of an Anthology or a themed collection.

This weekend I'm attending the Melbourne (Australian) launch of 'Short & Twisted', I have a crime short story 'Playing Possum' in this…

Started by Hazel Edwards

10 May 10, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

Most Prolific Crime Author

I'm trying to work out who is or was the most prolific author of crime novels. I suspect it was John Creasey who is said to have written 56…

Started by Denis OLeary

8 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Bill Crider

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service