From the folks at Writer's Digest and their ever-handy free e-mail newsletter, "9 Questions to Ask Your Main Character." Click here
to read the full article.
Here's the gist of the list:1. How do you learn best?
2. How open are you to new ideas and information?
3. When you walk into a party, what do you notice first?
4. Is one sense more highly developed than another?
5. Do you usually notice problems around you?
6. Would you say you are an optimist or a pessimist?
7. Are you more interested in the past, the future or living in the now?
8. How do you decide if you can trust someone?
9. Are you a deliberate, careful speaker, or do you talk without thinking first?
Good stuff. It's timely in that I'm developing my main protag in the new WIP.