Annette Dashofy's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the link. I especially like the advice about snacks and comfy shoes. And…"

Annette Dashofy replied Sep 12, 2008 to Anyone going to Bouchercon?

17 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"No problem, Doug. My brain is fried more weeks than it's not. Besides, Joyce does do…"

Annette Dashofy replied Jun 19, 2008 to Favorite Mystery Blogs

9 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Felicia Donovan

"Hey, it's not just Joyce's "Working Stiffs" blog. I'm there, too! ;-) But I do agree…"

Annette Dashofy replied Jun 18, 2008 to Favorite Mystery Blogs

9 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Felicia Donovan

"In my current WIP, my protagonist has a very intense, negative history with one of t…"

Annette Dashofy replied Jun 17, 2008 to Backstory, can it ever be in the first chapter?

31 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Maybe just ask yourself if you even NEED to include more than "he said." And you can…"

Annette Dashofy replied May 2, 2008 to UPDATE: I'VE SHOT (BY FIRING SQUAD) MOST OF MY "NODS")! -Any suggestions for words other than "nodded?!"

47 May 12, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I hope to hear some good answers to this, too. No one ever gives me any good example…"

Annette Dashofy replied May 2, 2008 to UPDATE: I'VE SHOT (BY FIRING SQUAD) MOST OF MY "NODS")! -Any suggestions for words other than "nodded?!"

47 May 12, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"A friend of mine who teaches fiction writing at a local university HATES "nodded." W…"

47 May 12, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I use a notebook (or notebooks) plus I have a computer program called QuickStory tha…"

Annette Dashofy replied May 1, 2008 to Keeping track

13 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Hazel Edwards

"In the grand scheme of things, I don't think "sex" in the title makes much of a diff…"

Annette Dashofy replied Apr 22, 2008 to Sex in the Title

17 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Christopher Valen

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service