The Main Bar (1,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up coming events

I wanted you to know about some up-coming events. On May 11, 2007 from 7:30-10:00 PM I am a part of the Tejas Book and Art festival in Roc…

Started by John Foxjohn

0 May 8, 2007

NoirCon 2008 - April 3rd -April 6th, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

NoirCon 2008 sets out where GoodisCon 2007 left off! We intend to shed the light on the very finest of Noir! Check http://noircon.com/ ea…

Started by Louis Boxer

0 May 7, 2007
Reply by Louis Boxer

Screenplay

Hi all; I've been approached by a screenwriter who read one of my books and wants to adapt it into a screenplay. I'm not sure what to do. I…

Started by Scarlett Dean

3 May 6, 2007
Reply by Brian Kavanagh

Stop Unfair Postal Hikes

Just saw this notice from Kate Stine and Brian Skupin of Mystery Scene: Hi everyone, We are asking all of Mystery Scene's friends and read…

Started by Gerald So

5 May 6, 2007
Reply by Barbara Fister

Mystery/Crime novel faves

As a Reference/Adult Services librarian I read countless book reviews as well as books--mystery/crime being my preference. Is anyone else o…

Started by Jane Mitchell

11 May 6, 2007
Reply by Jane Mitchell

Gumshoe Cyber Search

The search could be a long one. The cyber streets and alleyways could be mean and ugly, reducing one to dark exchanges of information. I'd…

Started by A F Waddell

2 May 6, 2007
Reply by A F Waddell

"Fracture" - anyone see it? Thoughts?

Just saw this last night. Thought Ryan Gossling (sp?) and Sir Hopkins were both excellent -- without them this would have been an over-long…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

5 May 5, 2007
Reply by Patricia Abbott

Mystery Talks Face-to-Face Discussion Group

Mystery Talks meets at the West County Library in Odenton, MD once a month to discuss mysteries. This month we will meet Tuesday April 24th…

Started by David Magayna

0 May 5, 2007
Reply by David Magayna

furniture refinishing

okay, this is totally unrelated to writing but i thought we might have some furniture-refinishing experts here and i need help! the plot:…

Started by Anne Frasier

2 May 5, 2007
Reply by Anne Frasier

No reviews?

This article from the New York Times re the decline of newspaper book reviews is of interest to readers and writers. Brian http://www.nytim

Started by Brian Kavanagh

3 May 3, 2007
Reply by Barbara Fister

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service