Forum Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kurt Kamm Firefighter Mystery Novels

Literary Award Winning Author Kurt Kamm Kurt has kindly offered signed copies of all his books for a limited time. http://bookread-mumswrit…

Started by Dee Owen in The Main Bar

0 Nov 6, 2014

We seem to have aquired a troll

I see a ton of posts from what appears to be a Nigerian scammer. Stephanie Assa. Interesting choice of venues, Stephanie. Did you think non…

Started by J. E. Seymour in The Main Bar

6 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Stephen Brayton

The fine line

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post, life got in the way a bit, but here I am again so... In my previous post I spoke about somethin…

Started by Rick Taylor in The Main Bar

11 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by I. J. Parker

Do you ever find it hard to stop writing?

There are times when ideas and direction come slowly but then there are others when you find yourself on a roll. It is like reading a good…

Started by Mark Roope in The Main Bar

4 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Garry L. McLaughlin

BELGIAN DETECTIVE FICTION

Does anyone know of any English language crime novels set in Belgium since 1945 please?

Started by Craig Pickering in The Main Bar

4 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Craig Pickering

New to the scene

I just joined Crimespace yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying what I see. I wish I had found this site a few years ago when I was worki…

Started by Dewayne King in The Main Bar

4 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by I. J. Parker

Free Criminal Minds course

Hey guys, I just came accross this free course called, Understanding the Origins of Crime, it is run by Griffith University, which is a wel…

Started by Tansy Bradshaw in The Main Bar

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Gavin Woods

It's about time

I have just joined this group so I thought it was about time to briefly introduce myself. I am English and have recently retired from the M…

Started by Mark Roope in The Main Bar

24 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Liam Saville

The Story behind the Story

My publisher gave me a challenge...and it sure was a daunting task!  Having transcribed to computer, searched and successfully published tw…

Started by Dee Owen in Schmooze Lounge

10 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Dee Owen

New Lehane & Block Movies

Has anyone seen either "The Drop" based on a Dennis Lehane short story(he also wrote the screenplay)or "A Walk Amongst the Tombstones," the…

Started by Jed Power in The Main Bar

2 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jed Power

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search