Cammy May Hunnicutt's Discussions (470)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"No, you're defining it to suit you.    "They" means anybody. A bike gang.  The corpo…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 28, 2012 to Smashwords Pulls E-Books That Offend Paypal

46 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

"LOL I considered specifying the left nut. but I advocate double barreled shotguns so…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 28, 2012 to Smashwords Pulls E-Books That Offend Paypal

46 Mar 1, 2012

"Totally agree.  A lot of companies tend to expand on anything they get away with.  I…"

46 Mar 1, 2012

"I don't see why it doesn't hold up.  The whole idea of the "They came for the Jews f…"

46 Mar 1, 2012

"But it's not a question of SmashWords pulling what it wants, is it?  It's a question…"

46 Mar 1, 2012

"This is worse than I thought, and has scarier ramifications.  I just read this on a…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 27, 2012 to Smashwords Pulls E-Books That Offend Paypal

46 Mar 1, 2012

"I would think writers would get tweaked about anybody pulling any book because a fin…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 27, 2012 to Smashwords Pulls E-Books That Offend Paypal

46 Mar 1, 2012

"Like "Lord of the Flies"? Actually I think something about a little kid plotting and…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 26, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"Just remember you knew us when, Michael. Well, you know, in the internet sense."

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 26, 2012 to Path to publishing.

24 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Zolezzi

"They'll probably be chic wear for high school kids in about six months."

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 25, 2012 to These are professionals, don't try this at home

5 Feb 25, 2012

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service