Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"It can be a challenge, that's for sure. My last project I unintentionally based on t…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied Jun 11, 2010 to Character Building?

15 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander

"In the history of American serial killers, the one I am working on now is based on H…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied Jun 10, 2010 to Character Building?

15 Jun 11, 2010

"The character I'm building on now is by far a sociopath, the kind of person that wou…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied Jun 6, 2010 to Character Building?

15 Jun 11, 2010

"Wow, this is all amazing feedback for such a simple question. I am currently plottin…"

15 Jun 11, 2010

"I'm kind of in the middle there. I know what I want my characters to be, and how evi…"

15 Jun 11, 2010

"This is actually my second book written. The first one was too graphic for the publi…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied May 30, 2010 to How long should the first novel be?

31 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa Emerald

"The piece I am currently working on is based on a real person, and I had almost nine…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied May 30, 2010 to How long should the first novel be?

31 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa Emerald

"I'm all about giving the reader/consumer what they pay for. I won't put out anything…"

31 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa Emerald

"The editors I am working with at the moment have seen my potential and are looking f…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied May 29, 2010 to How long should the first novel be?

31 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa Emerald

"The editors I'm working with are currently working with one of the largest publishin…"

Jason Lewis / Garrett Alexander replied May 29, 2010 to How long should the first novel be?

31 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa Emerald

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service