Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to say, I haven't been able to sink my teeth into Fossum's books. However, th…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Sep 28, 2009 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

"Just received that one, and I am SO looking forward to it...Michael Marshall has got…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied May 3, 2009 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018

"I agree with just about all you said, Jack. The show was on target, especially in it…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied May 3, 2009 to Any Life On Mars Fans Out There...?

17 May 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com

"I think Dana poses a very interesting question. Especially since most large publishe…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Apr 22, 2009 to When is the aim too high?

46 Apr 22, 2009

"“Where’s my damned hat, goddamed sun gonna soak my eyes dry,“ Longhorn muttered unde…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Apr 22, 2009 to Crimespace Serial Novel

8 May 2, 2009
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

"Yeah, it's much too bad...a good series that didn't make it. My thinking is that it…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Apr 22, 2009 to Any Life On Mars Fans Out There...?

17 May 3, 2009

"Currently reading Brian Freeman. I like the fact that he continues to develop his ch…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Apr 22, 2009 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018

"I would have to say Ken Bruen...while I love the typical style of fiction writing, B…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Apr 22, 2009 to Whose style do you admire most?

76 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Bill Baber

"That's reassuring...honestly. I can hope that five years from now, Paris Hilton's bi…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Mar 25, 2009 to Question for Neil Nyren

121 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Dana King

"I have to say, Life On Mars was one of my favorite tv shows...it actually seemed to…"

Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com replied Mar 25, 2009 to Any Life On Mars Fans Out There...?

17 May 3, 2009

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service