Noir Nation's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of writers now use "Crime Literature" as it is crime fiction that is in many w…"

Noir Nation replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crime Fiction

28 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Susan

"Thanks, it's been a lot of work, and still a lot to do, but it's looking good.   Alan"

Noir Nation replied Aug 9, 2011 to Noir Nation Issue 1

7 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

"Thanks, but if you could get 300-500 words, it could get you in the issue.  The $25…"

Noir Nation replied Jul 11, 2011 to Noir Nation wants to publish your responses to a question in the first issue.

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"I don't know that this is the place to get into such a discussion.   However, my poi…"

Noir Nation replied Jul 6, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Wow, how could I have forgotten Nabokov and Lolita?  I've read it a number of times…"

Noir Nation replied Jun 30, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Yes, that is an ideal toward which to strive."

Noir Nation replied Jun 30, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Definitely!  Excellent point.  I should have mentioned that one first.  I think the…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"It should be remembered that it was Muslims who invented Algebra and brought it, via…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"That is an important distinction.  Kind of like church and state?  An interesting co…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

""In the Heat of the Night" is an excellent example.  I've seen the film a number of…"

Noir Nation replied Jun 29, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service