Cammy May Hunnicutt's Discussions (470)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, well then.  Does HE have anything to substantiate that claim?   The internet see…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 9, 2012 to Video Trailers Do Not Sell Books

46 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

"There has ALWAYS been a glut of "how to write" and "how to get rich" books.  Writers…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 8, 2012 to Are we in the midst of an ebook bubble?

20 Feb 9, 2012

"Maybe you could share with us the process by which you derived the statistical infor…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 8, 2012 to Video Trailers Do Not Sell Books

46 Mar 14, 2012

"Doesn't laundering involve illegal money. Personally I would ask what right a countr…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 8, 2012 to Money Laundering

8 Feb 9, 2012

"Tim Courtney is generally mentioned as similar to Hiassen.  Even wackier.  Out of Ta…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Feb 8, 2012 to 'Best' Humourous Crime Novel

120 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Rev. Phil White

"I was just looking around for some ebooks and seeing all these $14 ones and it hit m…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Jan 6, 2012 to Article: Are eBooks Too Cheap?: Indie Authors Question 99 Cent Price

37 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by J W Nelson

"Or will they?   Maybe there are enough 16 year olds with lunch money to keep them go…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Jan 6, 2012 to Article: Are eBooks Too Cheap?: Indie Authors Question 99 Cent Price

37 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by J W Nelson

"I see what you're saying, David.   I notice that there are a lot of "indie writers a…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Jan 3, 2012 to Article: Are eBooks Too Cheap?: Indie Authors Question 99 Cent Price

37 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by J W Nelson

"Think about that for a minute. The best seller list IS vetted and gate-kept and all…"

Cammy May Hunnicutt replied Jan 3, 2012 to Article: Are eBooks Too Cheap?: Indie Authors Question 99 Cent Price

37 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by J W Nelson

"When people say "gatekeepers" instead of "middlemen" or "interference" you know what…"

37 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by J W Nelson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service