Dave Zeltserman's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"The first book they're publishing is by Marcia Clark (or at least has her name as th…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 16, 2010 to Little, Brown & Co. has a new imprint

29 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by BrianLindenmuth

"excellent post."

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 7, 2010 to Garrison Keillor Says The Publishing Industry is Cooked

58 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"John, Adams isn't saying this will happen tomorrow. But what is a lot different, and…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 4, 2010 to Scott Adam's theory on the death of author as a profession

59 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Adams. He's a bright guy, I've always enjoyed his…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 4, 2010 to Scott Adam's theory on the death of author as a profession

59 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"Jon, it can be frustrating when you know your publisher can do small things to sell…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 2, 2010 to Garrison Keillor Says The Publishing Industry is Cooked

58 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Of course they do. You don't think Donald Westlake or Lawrence Block or many other p…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 1, 2010 to Garrison Keillor Says The Publishing Industry is Cooked

58 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"In my own case I went through several stages. At first I wrote for the sake of writi…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Jun 1, 2010 to Garrison Keillor Says The Publishing Industry is Cooked

58 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"John, on the other hand, what's the likelihood of a new writer starting out now (or…"

58 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I'd recommend reading the magazines you're planning to submit to so your can underst…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Apr 18, 2010 to short story market question

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Dave Zeltserman

"Tim, the big question--how much did these online reviews help with sales for Breathi…"

Dave Zeltserman replied Apr 17, 2010 to Online promotion

18 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by EDWARD C MORGAN

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service