p. b. smith's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I wear the most comfortable clothes I can find, usually a pair of slacks and a sleev…"

p. b. smith replied Jul 1, 2010 to What Are You Wearing (Mainly) When You're Writing Or on the Computer?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Thomsen

"You can write offline in Word, convert the file to a PDF and post that. Looters cann…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 21, 2009 to Copyright protection for blogs and other online writing?

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"But in fact, she DID receive those 65 calls; that's how she got a book deal, a movie…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 21, 2009 to Julie and Julia - Recommended viewing for bloggers

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Beth Groundwater

"It's all in the way you hold the brush, B. R. ;-) Of course, perfume helps, too...…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 18, 2009 to Has a mystery novel ever made you do something, buy something or changed your beliefs in any way?

45 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

"I'm so with you on the eyeliner. I went to a film producers meet-up here in Houston…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 17, 2009 to Has a mystery novel ever made you do something, buy something or changed your beliefs in any way?

45 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

"Jon and I. J., I should have been more specific. I'm well aware of the history you m…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 17, 2009 to Sexual Affairs are down: what impact on Crime Plots?

33 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by p. b. smith

"Why is it always the woman who gets burned at the stake?"

p. b. smith replied Aug 16, 2009 to Sexual Affairs are down: what impact on Crime Plots?

33 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by p. b. smith

"That's the best possible effect I can think of! Thanks for pointing it out, Dan, and…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 13, 2009 to Has a mystery novel ever made you do something, buy something or changed your beliefs in any way?

45 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

"I. J., I think you just hit upon the real secret of Evanovich's success, although I…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 12, 2009 to Has a mystery novel ever made you do something, buy something or changed your beliefs in any way?

45 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

"She mostly gets "does to" instead of doing, so I don't get that part, either. She de…"

p. b. smith replied Aug 12, 2009 to Has a mystery novel ever made you do something, buy something or changed your beliefs in any way?

45 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service