Kathryn Lilley's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Secret Windows: Essays and Fiction on the Craft of Writing, by Stephen King. It's a…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Mar 21, 2010 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

"I think that the writers are the least likely people to catch their own copyedit-lev…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Feb 22, 2009 to Who line edits, proofreads some of these expensive books: Microsoft Word?

13 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Kathryn Lilley

"There's new hope for couch potato writers who are currently sans seven-figure book d…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Feb 9, 2009 to How to Lose Weight and Get a Seven-Figure Book Deal

26 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Christine Duncan

"Good idea! Some writers tend to fill up their prose with a lot of nodding, sighing,…"

Kathryn Lilley replied May 11, 2008 to UPDATE: I'VE SHOT (BY FIRING SQUAD) MOST OF MY "NODS")! -Any suggestions for words other than "nodded?!"

47 May 12, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Not to complicate things, but I wouldn't use "nodded" or any replacement for it. Try…"

Kathryn Lilley replied May 10, 2008 to UPDATE: I'VE SHOT (BY FIRING SQUAD) MOST OF MY "NODS")! -Any suggestions for words other than "nodded?!"

47 May 12, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Oh. My Gosh. I agonize over the first hundred words--the first fifty words--like you…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Mar 15, 2008 to The First 100 Words

36 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Grant McKenzie

"I was able to get a "flame" review removed from my Amazon page. I sent my objection…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Dec 22, 2007 to Amazon Customer Reviews

26 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by Jeri Westerson

"I think it's a matter of taste, and also of making sure the information really suits…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Nov 5, 2007 to Seeking input for informal poll about hobby-cozies

30 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Margaret Grace

"Good point, Margaret! The alcoholic, fight-prone detective character has been beaten…"

Kathryn Lilley replied Nov 5, 2007 to Seeking input for informal poll about hobby-cozies

30 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Margaret Grace

"Oh, and that post about Chicks Gone Wild is at http://crimespace.ning.com/profiles/…"

30 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Margaret Grace

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service