All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you currently reading?

An open discussion on what everyone is currently reading. Make recommendations to others, discuss what is new, hot, bestsellers, anything a…

Started by QualityBookReviews

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

Interview about reading and writing

Join me as I'm interviewed by Christy Tillery French at Dames of Dialogue blog about my newest thriller, STRIKE PRICE. http://damesofdialog…

Started by L. A. Starks

1 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Martin Roy Hill

Mysteries are best in the first or third omniscient voice?

In my reading group, there has developed a school of thought that claims that the best ever mysteries are in the first voice, private PI ty…

Started by Benoit AKoa

63 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacy

What Did you Read Last Month (and which was your favourite)?

Thought it was time for a new topic for readers - what did you read last month? I got through: Move to Strike, Sydney Bauer The Bloomsday…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

11 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff Ross

Hot Hot Hot Hot HOT weather recommendations

It's currently 40+ degrees Celsius and it has been for days - and it looks like it will be for days more to come. It's also blowing a gale,…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

15 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Karen from AustCrime

First-Person Addict

My blog is called THE MYSTERY BOOKSHELF at http://henryct.wordpress.com/ and I've found that most of the books that I recommend are in the…

Started by CT Henry

25 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Laura L. Cooper

What reading does to your mind

Some of you know that apart from an obsessive reader [that's why i love being in 4-MA, RARA-AVIS, Crimespace etc - as I feel I am among fri…

Started by Ali

3 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by John Boundy

Books on Cell Phones; It's Working in Japan

Ran across this article today on Digg. The article explains how in Japan books are becoming popular on cell phones. But more importantly, t…

Started by John Dishon

5 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by John Dishon

Reading

I have made a NY's resolution to read a book a week. So far I have kept it. I have finished a Cleo Coyle mystery, Amanda Marrone's vampire…

Started by Kim Smith

7 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Maryann Mercer

Share Your 'Best Of 2007'

Some people like to do these lists because everybody else is doing it. Others refuse to do so for the same reason. I'm a combination of th…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

24 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service