All Discussions Tagged 'television' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

British Crime Dramas in the US?

Hi, I've just joined and am glad to be part of the community. I was wondering whether you get many UK TV crime shows shown in the States?…

Started by Tom Greer

10 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Tom Greer

Will the Real Richard Castle Please Stand Up ...

I must confess, I've enjoyed following the Castle television series, and watching some of the cameo appearances of other well-known, well-l…

Started by Mark Young

18 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by David DeLee

Your Most Hated Genre?

Hi All,What's a genre you simply cannot stand and hate to read and definitely wouldn't wanna write? One you might not like when it comes to…

Started by Stacy

45 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

What Show Are You Most Anticipating the Return of This Season?

For me it would be Ax Men (yep I love that show), Dirty Jobs and Southland. There are some others too but these are the ones I'm waiting on…

Started by Stacy

19 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Joyce Ann Fugit

An Exercise in Perspective

This morning I caught the two-part, 8th season episode of JAG that served as a back-door pilot for NCIS. I believe this is the first time i…

Started by Gerald So

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by crystalmariebratcher

Did anyone else in Australia see The Eagle on SBS last night

Last night SBS showed the first episode of Danish Series - The Eagle, A Crime Oddessy - Codename Sisyphus Winner of the International Em…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

11 Aug 24, 2007
Reply by Karen from AustCrime

The Makings of a Good P.I. Show

I learned yesterday that ANDY BARKER P.I., NBC's lowest-rated show of the season, has been shipped off to Saturday nights. Shucks. I liked…

Started by Gerald So

9 Jun 14, 2007
Reply by Michael C. Jacobs

When Characters are Authors

How do you feel about the portrayal of writers in fiction, movies, TV, etc.? Having developed as a writer, meeting other writers along the…

Started by Gerald So

13 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Jon Loomis

The Sopranos Are Back! Two Questions for the Barflys....

Grab a stool, place an order and lets go... Question One- Will Tony get whacked this season, or will he be arrested and imprisoned, or…

Started by DADavenport

14 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by norby

dahmer and the head (plus other assorted goodies) in the box

a few nights ago i was flipping through channels and came across an old interview with jeffrey dahmer and his dad. the spin was that there…

Started by Anne Frasier

13 Mar 30, 2007
Reply by Anne Frasier

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service