Hi all -

Just finished Stieg Larsson's THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO which for my money is one of the greatest crime novels I've read in a decade

My Review is online :-

http://www.stieglarsson.com/The-Girl-With-The-Dragon-Tattoo

And I have a big feature on Larsson and his work going online shortly at :-

www.therapsheet.blogspot.com

Want to know what all the fuss is about?

Read Larsson's novel when released in an English Translation on Jan 10th 2008 - you will be mesmoriszed

Best wishes for the Christmas / Festive season and Larsson's book will show you how exhilerating the Crime Fiction genre can be

Ali
www.shotsmag.co.uk
www.therapsheet.blogspot.com

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ali, thanks so much for the recommendation. I'll have to ask my Swedish-speaking daughter if she's heard of him. Maybe she can find a Swedish copy while I wait for the English translation. Happy holidays to your and yours!

Anne
Thanks. Will keep an eye out for it. I like what's been coming from the Sacndinavian countries. I take it from your post that it has been translated into English.
I'm reading Dragon Tattoo right now thanks to Ali's glowing remarks. It is translated in English and I purchased my copy from Amazon.co.uk. I had trouble with the first chapter, but a few words into Chapter two and things really began to sing for me.

Carl
Carl

I am really looking forward to your thoughts - Marcel Berlins in Today's Times really loved it - also check out the pix of the launch of DRAGON TATTOO on the Crimespace video section

Ali
Cool. My library doesn't have it, so I just put it on my wish list over at PaperBackSwap.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service