2007 Backspace Writers Conference - May 31 & June 1, NYC, Algonquin Hotel

The 2007 Backspace Writers Conference brings together best-selling authors, top literary agents, and editors for a two-day, two-track event featuring panel discussions, workshops, and socializing in the heart of the publishing world. Serious writers in all genres are invited to come meet the people who can make a difference in their writing career.

14 agents, including Simon Lipskar, Jeff Kleinman, Paige Wheeler, Scott Hoffman, Dan Lazar; editors Mark Tavani and Julia Cheiffetz (Random House), Eileen Hutton of Brilliance Audio; David Morrell, Gayle Lynds, Joseph Finder, Jim Fusilli, M.J. Rose, Sarah Weinman, Jonathan Maberry, Toni McGee Causey, Jane Cleland, Jack Getze, and many more

What they're saying about the Backspace conferences:

"Backspace is relatively new but it's the real deal - which is amply proved both by the quality of discourse within and the truly amazing hit-rate its members have already achieved." – Lee Child, New York Times best-selling author and Backspace conference faculty member

"I mention Backspace whenever I teach my writers' workshop around the country. The Backspace website is an invaluable source of information for writers, whether they're new or experienced. The yearly Backspace conference is also an invaluable resource. I've taught there and can’t say enough good things about the information, encouragement, and enthusiasm they provide." – David Morrell, New York Times bestselling author, former professor of American literature

"The conference was such a intensely productive two days. I'm so glad I found you all. Please keep up the good work. Thank you so much for a wonderful two days." -- conference attendee

"It was the best writing conference I've ever attended on all dimensions - the amount of new information, real contact with other writers and people in the industry, and the level of truth-telling made it stand out." -- conference attendee

"I thought the conference was absolutely fantastic. I adored almost every minute of it. The informal atmosphere and seriousness of intent combined into an exciting, very useful, very enjoyable weekend of talks and panels. Thanks so much for your phenomenally good work. I learned so much, met so many wonderful people, and got a far stronger handle on how to market my work. Many, many thanks." -- conference attendee

Attendance limited to 150. The conference is filling up, but there's still room!

Questions? Contact Karen Dionne at karendionne (at) bksp.org or Chris Graham at 732-267-6449 during EST.

Views: 2

Reply to This

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service