There are 986 members on Crimespace. Just 14 more for the magic 1,000. Who'd a thunk it? What does it mean to you?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's great.
It means that I created this site at just the right time and that it does fulfil a need we all have. 1000 members is also a marker point I had in my mind to watch for. I thought that was when I would add Groups to Crimespace, but I'm still dubious about the need for that here.

It also means that I'm going to send off a little baggie of prizes to the 1000th member.

Lastly it means that this place works, and I have all of you to thank for that. So ... thanks for that! :)
I'm muttering curses. Crime Space has silently expelled me, refused to let me post, offered no e-mail address where I could ask to be reinstated, and I had to rejoin all over again. What gives?

And here I had meant to say that the appreciation is mutual! (Well, it is, but some days are harder than others). :)
Now fourteen more of us have to figure out how to join twice and then we can split the goodie bag (rubbing hands together, twirling imaginary mustache)! Um hahahahahah.
It means that the old adage, "Cream rises", is true. Daniel created a fabulous and needed environment for Writers and readers to run to where we can rant, enthuse, share and get drunk at the same time. Where we can inform, test and feel like we are not alone as we learn our craft.

And it also means nearly a thousand people out there are having a great time , whether it's with the AM coffee or late when you're coming down after a hard day.

It also means I owe Daniel a big Thanks and a huge, non-virtual Macallan's when we finally meet up at a convention.
I have a feeling I may die of alcohol poisoning if I ever make it to a con. Hopefully some time next year. What a way to go!
Just sip and sit next to a big potted plant!
I was thirsting to attend Thrillerfest last year, as I have friends and near-family in New York, but it's looking like Bouchercon might be the one for me next year, even though I keep pronouncing it as 'Boo-Ker'.

And one day I hope to host a Crimespace party, with a free gun in every bottle of beer.
10 more ...

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service