Hello dear CrimeSpace denizens,

As you may or may not know, Ning.com, the company that provides the service to run CrimeSpace, started charging for the privilege last year. Between donations and money earned from ads, I didn't have to fork out too much to cover the $240 yearly charge.

That time of year has come again and the charge has gone through. I've received about $70 in donations over the last year, but as you can see that falls somewhat short of the yearly fee. So if any of you are feeling particular generous, please do feel free to scroll to the bottom of the main page and drop me a donation through the PayPal section hiding gently down there.

For those that are interested, here are Ning's pricing plans. CrimeSpace runs on the basic plan and there is a discount for paying an entire year upfront.

http://www.ning.com/chooseplan

I'm pretty hands off when it comes to CrimeSpace these days, mostly on account of work demands, but I still constantly deal with approving new members (many of which are lovely ladies looking for love in all the wrong places) and it does involve some work on my part. Just sayin'.

Anyway, enough about me. Back to the crime talk!

Daniel Hatadi,

CrimeSpace Guy

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We really like what you do, Daniel!!!  Thank you.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service