Here are some of the things that really get up my nose!
10. People who once knew me but now stick their noses in the air and walk by as if they never did!
9. Shop assistants who prefer to talk to one another whilst ignoring the customer.
8. Repeated lateness. Why is someone else's time more important than my own?
7. Mobile phones. Okay, I have one but I'm not on it all day long! And why is it when I accidentally overhear someone in a shop or on a bus on a mobile, they have the most innane conversations: "Tomato soup or mushroom?" "I'm on the bus/train/in the cafe/pub, etc [delete as appropriate]. How on earth did people manage before mobile phones were invented?
6. Unexpected visitors. Sorry I sound like such a grump. I just hate it when someone I haven't seen for ages, and who I have to make an appointment to see, comes crashing into my living room when I'm watching my favourite TV show. And you wonder why all my friends are online?
5. People who want me to write a book for them.
4. People who send me a Christmas card but pass me by in the street.
3. People who speak without thinking they might be hurting someone.
2. Gossips. Okay, we're all a little guilty of tittle tattle from time to time, I'm talking about those who are malicious.
1. Selfishness. Those who are out for number one and who steamroller everything in their path to get their own way.
So what are your pet hates?