The Main Bar (1,876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outlining or Creating As You Go????

Okay writers, I've done it both ways... but have you? Do you outline first in painstaking detail or do you just start writing and find out…

Started by Karen J. Laubenstein

20 Aug 15, 2007
Reply by Nick Lawless

Any cops out there?

Come on! No, I won't bother you for research, I can do my own. I just want to see who you are and what you're writing or reading. Let's go.…

Started by carole gill

18 Aug 14, 2007
Reply by carole gill

Cats

This is my first post and it is off topic as far as writing/reading goes. but I hope someone on here is really in to cats and can answer a…

Started by Alexandria Ayers

6 Aug 14, 2007
Reply by Alexandria Ayers

Any Conferences In England?

I know about Crimesquad. They sound great. But who can tell me about other meetings, conferences--special classes held in England also? I'd…

Started by carole gill

4 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by carole gill

Where are the best mystery writing conferences?

Hi! I've been known to be pretty reclusive, but I'd like to start attending some good and informative mystery/crime writing conferences. Do…

Started by Linda Ladd

16 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

So How's The Weather?

At the moment here, it's 92F but it was closer to 97F around mid-afternoon. We've got around 98F forecast for tomorrow. Not that this is al…

Started by Pepper Smith

8 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by Pepper Smith

Do you know who your friends are?

Since joining Crimespace, I've clicked "Approve" whenever I got someone's request to be my friend, but I just added one that made me wonder…

Started by Julie Lomoe

74 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by J.D. Rhoades

World's Sexiest Writer 2007

UPDATE: Daniel's now added the poll to the main Crimespace page. Either select from the options given or use the links at the bottom of the…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

31 Aug 11, 2007
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

It's Back! Run! Run for Your Lives!

It's the Return of the Son of the Really Bad Movie, Part IV. Yes, the screenplay is back. Last night I met with one of the producers and…

Started by David Terrenoire

11 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by David Terrenoire

Bouchercon 2007: Anybody going?

Who's planning to make the trek to Anchorage for B-Con this year? It's a seven-hour, $700 flight from Dallas. I imagine there will be a hea…

Started by Harry Hunsicker

81 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by Louisa Christy

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service