The Main Bar (1,876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Drawing--Honeymoon for Three

I have at least 5 copies of my new book, HONEYMOON FOR THREE, to give away to Crimespace members. Let me know if you are interested. I will…

Started by Alan Cook

0 Aug 2, 2007
Reply by Alan Cook

When to use your safety word.

In every sado-masochistic relationship, the participants agree on a safety word, the one word from the whipee that will tell the whipper to…

Started by David Terrenoire

16 Aug 2, 2007
Reply by David Terrenoire

Mystery Bookstores

I was fortunate enough to visit Murder By The Book in Houston, Texas today. What a great place!! I have shopped at many mystery bookstores…

Started by Will Parish

17 Aug 1, 2007
Reply by Stephen Blackmoore

Anybody out there write horror/crime or horror/hardboiled fiction?

Just wondering. Would also like very much to hear from readers as well.

Started by carole gill

24 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by carole gill

Husbands, wives and DIY

A few questions from a discussion held in my office yesterday. Are all husbands legally bound to delay DIY projects for as long as humanly…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

33 Jul 24, 2007
Reply by Nikki

As mystery writers, are we doing something wrong?

I went to a Harry Potter pre-release party last night at my local bookstore (one of the largest independents in the west) and was struck by…

Started by Naomi Hirahara

13 Jul 23, 2007
Reply by Jon Loomis

Your opinion: Good, bad, or indifferent to be reviewed by Amazon's #1 Customer Reviewer, HK?

Reading through the thread of David Terrenoire's "Reading, writing, and really lame reviews" prompts me to ask a question that (I suspect)…

Started by Ken Isaacson

18 Jul 22, 2007
Reply by I. J. Parker

Bad Reps

I have a question for all of you, and if you read on, there's one for readers as well. How much do you think a bad reputation damages a wri…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

21 Jul 22, 2007
Reply by Jack Getze

competition for unpublished writers

Daniel J. Hale, Executive Vice President of Mystery Writers of America (MWA), and Andrew Martin, Vice President and Publisher of St. Martin…

Started by Anne Frasier

0 Jul 22, 2007

Reading, writing and really lame reviews.

I've been reading a lot lately, which means I haven't been writing. It was so bad that I considered quitting a few weeks ago. The thought l…

Started by David Terrenoire

25 Jul 20, 2007
Reply by David Terrenoire

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service