The Main Bar (1,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The PI... Dead or Alive?

If you've seen my blog or the Killer Year blog or been on DetecToday or even checked out William Ahearn's website, you've seen some ruckus…

Started by Dave White

22 Jun 27, 2007
Reply by Brian Thornton

Your Current Reading: The Good Parts And The Bad

We seem to have a monthly resurgence of this topic so I thought I'd take a crack at starting it this time round. Except I'd like to put a…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

36 Jun 26, 2007
Reply by Rebecca26

Where do I send it?

Any recommendations for where to send a short story that is a combo of crime/humor/ghost/lit? I am flummoxed. Thanks.

Started by Patricia Abbott

22 Jun 23, 2007
Reply by Patricia Abbott

Nice to meet all of you

Hi everyone. I was so pleased to be asked to confirm friend status for so many people. You are a friendly lot here ! I have tried to put a…

Started by Jane Burfield

2 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by chelbel

"Available Exclusively at Borders"

So what do people think about Nick Santora's novel SLIP AND FALL being published by Borders, and being available exclusively at Borders? I…

Started by Karen Dionne

8 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by Sandra Ruttan

Video Book Trailers and Book Sales

I trust I am not alone in the belief that fate indeed does make strange bedfellows. To use a visual medium to promote the sale of print boo…

Started by Dorien Grey

8 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by Dorien Grey

Authorfest this Saturday, June 23, 10-4 at Schaumburg Library

The third annual Authorfest sponsored by Gotta Write Network is happening this Saturday, June 23, from 10-4 at the Schaumburg Township Dist…

Started by Morgan Mandel

0 Jun 21, 2007

Mystery conferences and intro

Hi! I'm a new member and I'm looking forward to enjoying your discussions of all things mystery. Is anyone going to either the Harrogate cr…

Started by Jane Burfield

5 Jun 20, 2007
Reply by Sandra Ruttan

Theakston's Award Shortlist

Shortlisted books are: All Fun and Games Until Somebody Loses and Eye - Christopher Brookmyre The Dead Place - Stepehn Booth Two Way Split…

Started by Donna Moore

5 Jun 20, 2007
Reply by Ayo

How important in grammar?

How important is Grammar? There's a conversation going on on Crimespace about pet peeves of incorrect grammar. Everybody has one. Mine is p…

Started by Dave White

86 Jun 19, 2007
Reply by Brian Thornton

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service