The Main Bar (1,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free passes to I LOVE YOU, I'M SORRY, AND I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN tomorrow night in Toronto

I just came into possession of a bunch of passes to see my new crime comedy short film, I LOVE YOU, I'M SORRY, AND I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN,…

Started by Keith Snyder

0 Jun 19, 2007

NYC Premiere: I Love You, I'm Sorry, And I'll Never Do It Again

The New York premiere of my short crime comedy, I LOVE YOU, I'M SORRY, AND I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, will be at the ACE Film Festival Saturda…

Started by Keith Snyder

0 Jun 18, 2007

Characters, Backstory and Boring Old Formula

How many times do you pick up a book, have a little teaser of an intro with something dramatic happening, and then hit that magic spot... Y…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

62 Jun 18, 2007
Reply by Sandra Ruttan

The Audience

After watching the controversial ending of The Sopranos, I started reading some viewer responses. And I started noticing a funny word. "De…

Started by Dave White

13 Jun 16, 2007
Reply by Marta Stephens

Debut Novels

I collect first edition Debut Crime and Mystery novels by women. My little passion. I love seeing what those femme-fatale scribblers are pu…

Started by DADavenport

15 Jun 16, 2007
Reply by Laura Root

Nancy Drew

My recent post about the Hardy Boys seems to have struck a chord, so here's one for Nancy Drew fans. In 1938 and 1939, Warner Bros. release…

Started by Jeff Markowitz

2 Jun 16, 2007
Reply by DADavenport

Subgenres within crime fiction

As i pass the midway point of this novel I am trying to write, I see it veering back and forth between noir and something more like suspens…

Started by Patricia Abbott

13 Jun 15, 2007
Reply by Patricia Abbott

American Library Association in D.C.

Is anyone planning to be there? Librarians are great readers and recommenders of crime novels. A couple of years ago, in Chicago, I think,…

Started by Maxine Schmidt

0 Jun 14, 2007
Reply by Lois Reibach

Horror Verses crime Anyone??

Does anyone else out there read alot of horror as well as crime? I do, and i find the two genres blend in well together. As a big fan of Ri…

Started by becky brown

25 Jun 14, 2007
Reply by Don Anderson

Futures Trading

I don't know what to make of this - publishers asking the public to bet on bestsellers. On the one hand, it would open up to the public wha…

Started by Barbara Fister

20 Jun 13, 2007
Reply by Barbara Fister

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service