Reading Room (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you currently reading?

An open discussion on what everyone is currently reading. Make recommendations to others, discuss what is new, hot, bestsellers, anything a…

Started by QualityBookReviews

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

Top 10 Thriller Books of 2017

I recently created a list of the top 10 thriller books of 2017. Part of the allure of thrillers comes from not only what their stories are…

Started by Melissa Shaughnessy

1 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Siobhan C Cunningham

New Serial Killer book

I have just written my first book.  Before this I was writing screenplays and magazine articles. Here is some info on the book: CRYPTIC by…

Started by Conrad Luznar

0 Feb 26, 2017

Eastern Bloc Crime Fiction

I am not too terribly well versed in crime fiction, being fairly new to the genre, so I was hoping some people that know more might be able…

Started by Travis Stewart

19 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Roger Mosedale

Similar to Stuart Macbride, but DARKER?

Hi there Crimespace people. I have just joined here, on the recommendation of a friend from Goodreads.  I have been a fan of Stuart Macbri…

Started by Scott Michael Heath

0 Oct 17, 2016

Please help me to find an author similar to J.H Chase.

Hello I've been (and still is) a great fan of books written by James Hadley Chase but unfortunately i recently finished the last one and,…

Started by Alexander

0 Oct 5, 2016

Crime Digests/Magazines

Any regular or casual readers of Alfred Hitchcock or Ellery Queen? Any trouble finding them? Do you read them printed or digitally? Are dig…

Started by Richard Krauss

18 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Richard Krauss

Any Jonathan Valin Fans Out There?

I recently discovered Jonathan Valin, author of the Harry Stoner mystery series. I'm in the middle of SECOND CHANCE (1991) and loving it so…

Started by Trace Conger

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Colman

How do you choose a book to read?

What influences your reading?  How do you decide which books to buy and which to borrow from the library?  What makes you want to buy or bo…

Started by J. E. Seymour

26 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Martin Bodenham

James Ellroy Frustration

Sorry, I haven't been around here enough to know if this will be (1) a worn out subject, or (2) of interest. Nevertheless: Are there any o…

Started by James Buckley

1 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Dana King

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service