Reading Room (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you currently reading?

An open discussion on what everyone is currently reading. Make recommendations to others, discuss what is new, hot, bestsellers, anything a…

Started by QualityBookReviews

1895 on Tuesday
Reply by Suzanne

Where and why did you buy that book?

We can debate whether promotion, word-of-mouth or shopping makes the difference. But why not record what actually happened and over time di…

Started by Richard Krauss

21 Sep 24
Reply by Jed Power

How do you choose a book to read?

What influences your reading?  How do you decide which books to buy and which to borrow from the library?  What makes you want to buy or bo…

Started by J. E. Seymour

24 Aug 1
Reply by Dana King

Crime Digests/Magazines

Any regular or casual readers of Alfred Hitchcock or Ellery Queen? Any trouble finding them? Do you read them printed or digitally? Are dig…

Started by Richard Krauss

10 Jul 26
Reply by Richard Krauss

Garry Disher

Has anyone heard of Garry Disher writing another novel in the Wyatt series, please? 

Started by Alan Finch

4 May 23
Reply by Alan Finch

JUST DISCOVERED MAX ALLAN COLLINS

I received his novel, "Target Lancer" in my book bag at LCC Monterey. I've never heard of this author, Max Allan Collins, totally off my ra…

Started by Sunny Frazier

3 Apr 29
Reply by Sunny Frazier

The author whose books you can't stop reading

Which authors do you enjoy so much you've read every one of their books?

Started by L. A. Starks

16 Apr 19
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Short Crime Fiction

I'd like to explore shorter crime fiction, as in short stories or novellas.  Any recommendations on great crime writers or titles for an im…

Started by Dale Kutzera

15 Apr 19
Reply by J. E. Seymour

Checking out the real estate for a reading group.

Testing.  PI's see whatcha think.  Pgh, if yes, we could continue 12 Clues here.  Start a new thread?  Whatcha think? MC

Started by MC - Tina

30 Mar 27
Reply by MC - Tina

Eastern Bloc Crime Fiction

I am not too terribly well versed in crime fiction, being fairly new to the genre, so I was hoping some people that know more might be able…

Started by Travis Stewart

18 Feb 26
Reply by Suzanne

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2014   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service