Hazel Edwards's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"'Researchitus' can become a problem where you've found out so much, you feel obliged…"

Hazel Edwards replied Jul 16, 2012 to Book writing – how far does author research need to go?

19 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"I tend to agree with the comment by Dan Coleman.You'd be better off consolidating on…"

Hazel Edwards replied Jan 17, 2011 to "Pay As You Read eBooks" or "Subversive Chinese Communist Plot?"

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Thanks for the scanning suggestion. But these junior chapter mysteries have many sma…"

Hazel Edwards replied Dec 6, 2010 to Updating 'old' clues in Published Books for new electronic formats.

4 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Camille LaGuire

"My co-author of 'f2m;the boy within' made our book trailer and although it's up on Y…"

Hazel Edwards replied Nov 4, 2010 to Book Trailers

30 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Margy Rydzynski

"I think a good writer needs to be androgynous and able to create credible characters…"

Hazel Edwards replied Dec 16, 2009 to Men Writing Women

84 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jessica

"Dear Mel, Thanks for this advice. I do know of the Novelist's Notebook. My issue wa…"

Hazel Edwards replied Jun 26, 2009 to Fake Family Trees & Genetic Clues

3 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Hazel Edwards

"Maybe it would be easier to insert a crime within this background as a sub plot? Eas…"

Hazel Edwards replied Jun 4, 2009 to How do you get a book published that is not a crime novel?

10 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Hazel Edwards

"I agree we prowl the periphery, so we come across fringe ideas. Thanks for all the c…"

Hazel Edwards replied May 5, 2009 to Topicality: Swine Fever Pandemics and Fiction Prediction

6 May 6, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Agree. Unfortunately I managed to explode several boiled eggs during a tricky chapte…"

Hazel Edwards replied Jan 6, 2009 to Keeping track

13 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Hazel Edwards

"Great idea about using tracking to write notrs to yourself and also reader reminders…"

Hazel Edwards replied Jan 6, 2009 to Keeping track

13 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Hazel Edwards

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service