All Discussions Tagged 'Crime' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GRIND JOINT WINNER!

Happy to say I won a copy of the new Dana King crime novel, "Grind Joint," in a recent contest. I was looking forward to this one anyway; n…

Started by Jed Power

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Richard Krauss

Anybody write crime fact?

Now that we're off the ground, Crime City Central would like to find a crime fact contributor. We're looking for someone who would like to…

Started by Cher

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

Everyone talks about the vampires and paranormal young adult books and whatnot. That's all fine and dandy, but those are trends outside of…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

How do you get trial transcripts without breaking the bank?

Researching a true crime novel and learned there are hundreds of pages of transcripts.  My options are:   1.) Read the law library's hard c…

Started by Mary McFarland

10 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

The Best Undiscovered Crime Author?

There's so much terrific talent out in crime fiction. Some of it is noticed, some of it isn't. Here's your chance to let the world know who…

4 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Wes Miller

Is Crime Fiction Mainly Written/Read by People Who Don't Experience Crime?

Let me throw out a generalization I've had kicking around my head this week.   If throughout your life you experience crime (say you're fro…

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

British Crime fiction at a very nice price

I hope this is not an inappropriate place to post this.  And it's not BSP.Some of you may know that Creme de la Crime, a small British pres…

Started by Pepper Smith

0 Jan 19, 2011

TV Show Features Crime Authors Discussing Real-Life Inspirations

This should be worth watching. It debuts on Oct. 11 on Investigation Discovery. Will we see anyone from CrimeSpace on it in the future?Sour…

0 Sep 25, 2010

Best books? Says who?

The Publishers Weekly list of the "100 best books of 2009" includes shockingly few works by women. So what else is new? The Sisters in Crim…

Started by Sandra Parshall

78 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by B.R.Stateham

FOREIGN HEROES

The Timesonline http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4122668.ece has an interview/profile about E…

Started by ChristopherGMoore

10 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by C. M. Albrecht

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2014   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service