All Discussions Tagged 'Crime' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writers call for submissions: True Crime

Worldwide Call for Submissions: True Crime Theme: Serial Killers Calling all crime writers and crime reporters! I’m seeking new true-crime…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

3 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Andre Michael Pietroschek

My new book, Murder by Midnight writing as 'Lyn Harman'

'The Cinderella Murders' When an elderly man turns up at her police station, D.S. Ruth Carter, does not immediately recognise him. Howev…

Started by Lynette Rees

0 Oct 17, 2015

2015 Ned Kelly Winners - Australian Crime Writers Association

The winners were announced last Saturday night. Best First Crime:   Quota, Jock Serong (Text Publishing) Best True Crime: This House of G…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

0 Aug 24, 2015

It's about time

I have just joined this group so I thought it was about time to briefly introduce myself. I am English and have recently retired from the M…

Started by Mark Roope

24 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Liam Saville

GRIND JOINT WINNER!

Happy to say I won a copy of the new Dana King crime novel, "Grind Joint," in a recent contest. I was looking forward to this one anyway; n…

Started by Jed Power

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Richard Krauss

Anybody write crime fact?

Now that we're off the ground, Crime City Central would like to find a crime fact contributor. We're looking for someone who would like to…

Started by Cher

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

Everyone talks about the vampires and paranormal young adult books and whatnot. That's all fine and dandy, but those are trends outside of…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

How do you get trial transcripts without breaking the bank?

Researching a true crime novel and learned there are hundreds of pages of transcripts.  My options are:   1.) Read the law library's hard c…

Started by Mary McFarland

10 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

The Best Undiscovered Crime Author?

There's so much terrific talent out in crime fiction. Some of it is noticed, some of it isn't. Here's your chance to let the world know who…

4 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Wes Miller

Is Crime Fiction Mainly Written/Read by People Who Don't Experience Crime?

Let me throw out a generalization I've had kicking around my head this week.   If throughout your life you experience crime (say you're fro…

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service