All Discussions Tagged 'novel' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Read an ebook week

It's read an ebook week, and Smashwords is doing a promotion.  My book, Lead Poisoning, is available for free from March 4-11.  http://www.…

Started by J. E. Seymour

0 Mar 6, 2012

Wrestling with the pace of the beast - how do you balance thought versus action?

I finished my latest mystery and felt good that I'd been able to keep it at 90,000 words (my first novel was (until revised) 110,000 words.…

Started by Mary McFarland

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

Crime Novels with Female Protagonists and Side-kicks

I'm looking for modern crime novels which have female protagonists and a female side kick. I love to read fast-paced books by Katherine How…

Started by Karen Tyrrell

28 May 22, 2011
Reply by Karen Tyrrell

Book Signing and Discussion at The Mystery Bookstore in Los Angeles, CA (Saturday, Jan 29th @ 3PM)

AARON PHILIP CLARK discusses and signs THE SCIENCE OF PAUL New Pulp Press, $14.95 (trade paperback original) (Available January 20th) Local…

Started by Aaron Philip Clark

0 Jan 8, 2011

Is TV Burning Out Crime Fiction?

Sweet mother of Lucifer, every time I turn around there's another googly-eyed detective with an eccentric habit solving an increasingly lud…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

54 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by JackBludis

Crime: Short Story V Novel, the differences?

In the consumption of a novel, not every reader will have invested money but they will all have invested their time. It is this commitment…

Started by John Baird

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Bill Bushman

Steven Nedelton's thriller Crossroads

For all readers who love LeCarre and Forsyth novels and movies, I am contributing my recently published CROSSROADS thriller. I am also expe…

Started by STEVEN NEDELTON

0 Oct 23, 2009

The Penance List

If you haven't read DAVID:The Penance List by Siobhan Cunningham, you might want to pick up a copy. Here's my review: The Penance List is a…

Started by Susan Whitfield

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Whitfield

BONE MACHINES - free crime e-novel

My novel, Bone Machines, originally published in 2007 is now available as a free ebook from my blog. If any of you are minded to read it, c…

Started by John Dodds

0 Apr 26, 2009

“The Devil Can Wait” Launched 11/3/08

The second book in the Sam Harper Crime Mystery Series, THE DEVIL CAN WAIT, shot off the press this week and was ushered into blogs by a fa…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Nov 9, 2008

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service