The Main Bar (1,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web site contest

Web site contest Today until May 31, 2007, I am holding a contest on my web site—www.johnfoxjohnhome.com. Everyone who signs my guestbook…

Started by John Foxjohn

0 May 1, 2007

Deadline Approaching: MURDER IN THE GROVE

There is something for everyone at Murder in the Grove, the annual crime fiction event in Boise Idaho. Aspiring authors can meet with edito…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

0 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Jack Getze

I really really really really really really need that book because....

Okay I really don't care why people can't get that a Mt TBR of less than 200 books is a cause for panic. What would happen if the roads wer…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

25 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Damien Gay

Congratulations All 2007 Edgar Award Winners!

Let me preface this by saying that I read THE JANISSARY TREE when it first came out, that I'm a huge fan of Goodwin's non-fiction work (esp…

Started by Brian Thornton

5 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Kerrie

The fine line between obvious and dumb

Where do you draw line between being clear in explaining the events that take place in your story and spelling things out SLOWLY AND IN BOL…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

37 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Vincent Holland-Keen

It's Edgars Week in New York

Spring has sprung for the week of Mystery Writers of America's big awards banquet and associated events, including MWA's one-day Symposium…

Started by Elizabeth Zelvin

9 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Meredith Anthony

PayPal phishing ALERT!

More often than not I get paid for my copyediting and proofreading via Paypal. Today I got a notice from their Account Review department, w…

Started by Bill Mehlman

11 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by JackBludis

THRILLERFEST 2007

Are you a Serial Killer of Books? Do you knock them off one after the other without conscience, ripping through each page of your addictio…

Started by Jordan Dane

0 Apr 25, 2007
Reply by Jordan Dane

Introduction

Hi, This is Delphine, from France. I am a scholar and a chief editor for a French publisher (Zulma). I am working on bodies in detective fi…

Started by Delphine Cingal

16 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Delphine Cingal

Virginia gunman's creative writing was disturbing

I've been distressed by the tragic shootings in Virginia, and the latest story I've read is the most disturbing yet. According to Adam Gell…

Started by Julie Lomoe

31 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by norby

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service