Forum Discussions (2,639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get UK Audiobook Reviews

I have 22 coupon codes left from Audible, for use on Audible.co.uk, for UK Audible members. I tried Audiobook Boom and it worked quite well…

Started by Judy Penz Sheluk in The Main Bar

0 Dec 18, 2017

Murder Without Pity promo

Murder Without Pity, a murder mystery for today's dangerous times, on sale now.  Was $2.99. Now $.99.  Available on Amazon and Smashwords

Started by Steve Haberman in The Main Bar

0 Dec 15, 2017

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens in The Main Bar

0 Oct 12, 2017

SFPD detective ranks.

Hoping I can get some help with San Francisco police ranks. The main character is a male 20 year veteran now in Robbery Homicide. I have b…

Started by Denis OLeary in Writer's Den

0 Sep 27, 2017

My new novel about masked vigilante, the Silver Manticore.

SILVER MANTICORE: STILL AT LARGE DATELINE: New York City 1967. Headlines scream the Silver Manticore, criminal mastermind, is dead. If he’s…

Started by PJ LOZITO in Writer's Den

0 Aug 11, 2017

I'm coming back

When I went into the University I read tons of hardboiled and noir books and fell in love with the genre but after I left I had no time to…

Started by Nikki Xaysanasy in The Main Bar

0 Jul 11, 2017

Top 10 Thriller Books of 2017

I recently created a list of the top 10 thriller books of 2017. Part of the allure of thrillers comes from not only what their stories are…

Started by Melissa Shaughnessy in Reading Room

1 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Siobhan C Cunningham

Mystery weekend in Wigtown South West Scotland 23-25 june

We have this great weekend which must bring to your attention.The authors speaking are Mari Hannah and Mike Craven who write police procedu…

Started by Robin Richmond in The Main Bar

0 Jun 13, 2017

Just to say Hi

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so hope this is the right place to post. I write crime fiction and currently have a couple of books available as…

Started by Sue Jeffels in The Main Bar

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Lisa Towles

Crime Writers for Interactive Mystery Contest

The Art of the Lift is a noir crime television drama in the early stages of development.More information here:http://artoftheliftseries.com

Started by Klein Reynolds in Writer's Den

0 Apr 15, 2017

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service