Forum Discussions (2,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Novice seeking advice

Hi!  I'm trying to get some ideas on heists.  Specifically, communicating with people who are former thieves.  How does one go about that?…

Started by Cuauhtemoc Fulgencio in Writer's Den

0 Mar 17, 2017

Crow Lake

My second book is titled "Crow Lake"; a fairly short book of 112 pages that you may find is a fun read.  CROW LAKE by Conrad Luznar Troubl…

Started by Conrad Luznar in The Main Bar

0 Feb 26, 2017

New Serial Killer book

I have just written my first book.  Before this I was writing screenplays and magazine articles. Here is some info on the book: CRYPTIC by…

Started by Conrad Luznar in Reading Room

0 Feb 26, 2017

Back after hiatus

Hello CrimeSpace community, I joined this awesome group several years ago, got lost in a sea of other responsibilities, and am now returnin…

Started by Lisa Towles in The Main Bar

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Dave Workman

Similar to Stuart Macbride, but DARKER?

Hi there Crimespace people. I have just joined here, on the recommendation of a friend from Goodreads.  I have been a fan of Stuart Macbri…

Started by Scott Michael Heath in Reading Room

0 Oct 17, 2016

Please help me to find an author similar to J.H Chase.

Hello I've been (and still is) a great fan of books written by James Hadley Chase but unfortunately i recently finished the last one and,…

Started by Alexander in Reading Room

0 Oct 5, 2016

Cars issued to US detectives.

My work-in-progress is a crime novel set in California.  The protagonist is a long-serving detective in Robbery/Homicide in San Francisco. …

Started by Denis OLeary in The Main Bar

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Dave Workman

Iain Ryan – hot tip for fans of James Ellroy

Hi Guys: If you've read my previous posts, you'll know I'm a huge James Ellroy fan. You'll also have noticed that I've been disappointed b…

Started by James Buckley in The Main Bar

1 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Colman

I get it...

Hey, everyone. Just joined up and reading your introductions - I get it.  I have been a member of other groups online where, no matter what…

Started by James Roby in The Main Bar

0 Aug 6, 2016

Books into Podcasts

I just started listening to This is Rage, which is a podcast version of the book by Ken Goldstein. I found it while looking through the new…

Started by Michelle Lancaster in The Main Bar

0 Aug 6, 2016

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service