Forum Discussions (2,741)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When Characters are Authors

How do you feel about the portrayal of writers in fiction, movies, TV, etc.? Having developed as a writer, meeting other writers along the…

Started by Gerald So in Reading Room

13 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Jon Loomis

Collecting friends

You can never have enough friends. But what are they for? Some people here seem to have more friends then Crimespace members exist. Like co…

Started by Dieter Paul Rudolph in The Main Bar

11 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Karen from AustCrime

Advice for workshop -- Help!

Later this month, I'm going to give a day-long workshop with the snappy title: "Think published to get published." Obviously, it's got a…

Started by Pari Noskin Taichert in Schmooze Lounge

23 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Steven Torres

Dated Books

On the occasion of the death of Donald Hamilton (one of the greats in my opinion), I decided to re-read a couple of his novels. The two I c…

Started by Bill Crider in Writer's Den

30 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Bill Crider

What's your favourite position?

Lying down is mine. I generally read for about an hour before going to sleep at night, mostly on the couch in the living room. If my Not-Wi…

Started by Daniel Hatadi in Reading Room

24 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by sally906

Terrible News About Elaine Viets

Hello folks- not sure where to put this, but wanted to get the word out quickly about it. Mystery writer and lipstick chronicle blogger…

Started by Brian Thornton in The Main Bar

21 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Elaine Flinn

Getting it right: location, location, location

I've been to most of the places I write about - with one exception: Russia. But my wife taught there as part of an EU sponsored program(me)…

Started by Pat Mullan in Writer's Den

16 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by p. b. smith

It's Larry!

The news just came in that Larry Birkhead, and not Daniel Stern, is the father of Anna Nicole's child. It's shit like that that brings a te…

Started by Tribe in The Main Bar

8 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by p. b. smith

Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

So, what are we gonna steal? Let's start by deciding that and take it from there.

Started by p. b. smith in The Main Bar

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

Dial up. Egads!

I spent one terrible evening at my mother-in-law's house Saturday evening, trying to crank up the laptop and having to resort to dial up. T…

Started by David Magayna in The Main Bar

14 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Matthews

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search