The Main Bar (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vicki Hendricks's new novel

I'm trying to have a "best seller" day on amazon.com tomorrow. If anyone is planning to buy a copy of my new sex, drugs and murder novel, C…

Started by Vicki Hendricks

0 Jun 1, 2007
Reply by Vicki Hendricks

If you love Cajun food and you'll be in NY on Monday, June 4th...

Mara's Homemade, a terrific Cajun restaurant at 342 East 6th Street is hosting a Bobbie Faye event: From their invitation: Monday, June 4t…

Started by Toni McGee Causey

0 May 31, 2007
Reply by Naomi Hirahara

Printer's Row-Chicago

I'll be signing books at the Twilight Tales tent at Printer's Row in Chicago on Sunday, June 10 from 2-4 pm. For further info contact Chica…

Started by Scarlett Dean

0 May 31, 2007

Talk It Up

Talk should not be cheap. Do your characters talk to each other? A lot? From a short story of mine. Frustrated, Abie wiped the lens on his…

Started by Dennis Leppanen

2 May 31, 2007
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

Violence

Funny how that one word gets your attention, isn't it? I'm not sure whether this has already been covered here and I've somehow missed it,…

Started by Brian Thornton

12 May 30, 2007
Reply by Donna Moore

Forensic University

This year, in addition to my normal conference schedule (which is really full this year), I'm pleased to be a part of Sister's in Crime's F…

Started by Lee Lofland

0 May 29, 2007
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Appreciating the young'uns

Our local newspaper just published the three winners of the Maine Young Writers Contest this weekend. One in particular blew me away, not b…

Started by Christa M. Miller

0 May 29, 2007

The nature of friendship

At 4:33am on May 26th, 2007, Tom Cain said... Can I just ask a question here people? Call me an old fart who's completely in touch with mod…

Started by Tom Cain

34 May 29, 2007
Reply by Tom Cain

Opening lines, redux

I just had to revive Dennis Leppanen's discussion thread after reading the opening line to CROOKED LITTLE VEIN, by Warren Ellis, due out in…

Started by Don Anderson

7 May 28, 2007
Reply by Matthew Ogborn

Does this look funny to you?

Those of you who have had the misfortune to be in a bar with me (and really, who hasn't?) know that I laugh easily. I laugh because: A. I'…

Started by David Terrenoire

32 May 28, 2007
Reply by Pat Mullan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service