The Main Bar (1,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple Yet Gory Research Questions

Okay, you're a kidnapper. To show how serious you are, you've lopped off the kidnapee's little finger at the first knuckle. You've also tak…

Started by J.D. Rhoades

10 May 3, 2007
Reply by Stephen Blackmoore

Quertermous and White win the Gumshoe

Let's all give props and some wet monkey love to Bryon Quertermous and little Davey White for their GUMSHOE AWARD! DEMOLITION MAGAZINE - o…

Started by Paul Guyot

8 May 2, 2007
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Los Angeles Times Book Festival

I had a thought. I sold quite a few books this weekend at the Los Angeles Times Book Fair, more than I figured I would. But Michael Connell…

Started by Jeff Sherratt

4 May 1, 2007
Reply by Andrea Campbell

Apologies, everyone

Hi, it's Shane Gericke writing. My deepest "sorry" to my lack of replies to the many of you gracious enough to have sent me things the past…

Started by Shane Gericke

7 May 1, 2007
Reply by Shane Gericke

LA Times Festival of Books

Well, well, well...... After back to back events, I'm sunburnt, tired and have lots to report. Sometime to tomorrow I will update you on F…

Started by MysteryDawg

1 May 1, 2007
Reply by Simon Wood

Web site contest

Web site contest Today until May 31, 2007, I am holding a contest on my web site—www.johnfoxjohnhome.com. Everyone who signs my guestbook…

Started by John Foxjohn

0 May 1, 2007

Deadline Approaching: MURDER IN THE GROVE

There is something for everyone at Murder in the Grove, the annual crime fiction event in Boise Idaho. Aspiring authors can meet with edito…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

0 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Jack Getze

I really really really really really really need that book because....

Okay I really don't care why people can't get that a Mt TBR of less than 200 books is a cause for panic. What would happen if the roads wer…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

25 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Damien Gay

Congratulations All 2007 Edgar Award Winners!

Let me preface this by saying that I read THE JANISSARY TREE when it first came out, that I'm a huge fan of Goodwin's non-fiction work (esp…

Started by Brian Thornton

5 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Kerrie

The fine line between obvious and dumb

Where do you draw line between being clear in explaining the events that take place in your story and spelling things out SLOWLY AND IN BOL…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

37 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Vincent Holland-Keen

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service