Forum Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOUSE OF CARDS

I'm just beginning the second season and after season one I have to say, I'm lukewarm on the series. First, I think the performances are ou…

Started by David DeLee in Box Office

14 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Susan

Shane Gericke

If you know Shane, or even if you don't, please pass along your condolences to him and his family on the passing of his beloved wife, Jerrl…

Started by Juli schatz in The Main Bar

0 Sep 1, 2015

Donation Goal Achieved!

Thanks to everyone for their kind contributions, the goal of $USD239 has been achieved. Back to your regular Crimespacing! Cheers, Daniel

Started by Daniel Hatadi in CrimeSpace News

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Randall White

Short Story Market

I have looked at all of the links in the Resources tab on this site, but that still left me wondering. Does anyone have any suggestions for…

Started by D. C. Hawkins in Writer's Den

8 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Chuck Carter

2015 Ned Kelly Winners - Australian Crime Writers Association

The winners were announced last Saturday night. Best First Crime:   Quota, Jock Serong (Text Publishing) Best True Crime: This House of G…

Started by Karen from AustCrime in The Main Bar

0 Aug 24, 2015

Looking for crime and mystery writers

Past Midnight Publishing is looking to expand its catalog. This is not a vanity or pay for publication house. We pay in royalties, edit and…

Started by Matt Sanborn in The Main Bar

3 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

As Far As I Recall

Hi All, Being a criminal defense lawyer for nearly forty years in Sweden, I have met many peculiar and wonderful types during my active lif…

Started by Carl J Tengstrom in Writer's Den

1 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by John Baird Rogers

Private Investigator or police force?

I am a first time unpublished novelist. I am looking for info on police procedures in the novel I'm currently working on. To try and keep i…

Started by Mark B. Plimley in Writer's Den

15 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Mark B. Plimley

DO YOU HAVE A MYSTERY COMING OUT?

I need book releases to fill my Coming Attractions column in Kings River Life. I need December ones, but am also scouting for books coming…

Started by Sunny Frazier in The Main Bar

38 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by NIna Mansfield

Your views wanted please

Hi – as a crime fiction fan can I ask you: Q1 – how do you find new crime writers to read? Q2 – what leads you to try a crime writer for th…

Started by Iain Parke in The Main Bar

17 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Iain Parke

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search