1. Because I've tried to quit before and I didn't have the guts to not write.
2. Because even though it's painful to write sometimes, it's even more excruciating to not write.
3. Because I can't afford to actually go out and commit those crimes or solve them in the real world. (Ok, strike this one. Sorta. No, leave it in.)
4. Because the voices in my head actually turned into characters in stories. And they will NOT shut up.
5. Because I want to find out for… Continue
Posted on November 17, 2007 at 10:24am
Comment Wall (24 comments)
You need to be a member of CrimeSpace to add comments!
Thanks for the encouragement.
Just sent off my first proposal this week.
View All Comments